EMMETT Technique now in Pembrokeshire, West Wales. Ki Change offers mobile therapy to help ease discomfort and ease muscle tension. It also offers great introductory courses (EMM-Tech) that will teach you techniques for self-help or use Easy Muscle Management Technique skills on friends and family.
- Adult treatments are £30 per session.
- One horse £50 per session.
- One horse and rider £75 per session.
- Multiple horses owned by the same owner, prices can be negotiated.
- Vouchers can be purchased by leaving your enquiry on our contact page.
WHAT IS EMMETT TECHNIQUE?
This unique form of body therapy was devised by an Australian man called Ross Emmett. It involves the application of light finger pressure at specific points on the body to release the tensions in muscles and muscle groups.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As the therapist press on the points, this sends signals to the brain. The brain evaluates what has been done and re-adjusts the tension in that muscle. The muscle will eventually release any emotional attachments or memory it may have held and will ‘reset’ itself back to original state.
THE AIM OF THE THERAPY
EMMETT Technique assists in easing discomfort and improving body movement.
- Whether getting competition ready
- Improving body movement
- Increase Balance
- And Much, much, more
WHO CAN HAVE EMMETT TECHNIQUE?Absolutely anyone: from young to elderly folk
- Sports people
- Office workers
- Manual workers
- Farmers/ farming community
- Pregnant women
- Anyone wanting general well-being treatment
- And horses
I also teach the introductory EMM-Tech, short course for Humans. This 8 hour course will give you the skills to apply 11 Easy Muscle Management Technique moves as a self-help on your self, or use them on family and friends.